Consultive Solutions Limited are pleased to announce our appointment by one of the largest housing groups in the North of England, to provide design and specification services for the relocation of their CAT II control room.
Project services include:
- Furniture fit out to comply with required BS, EN and ISO standards for 24hr operation
- Upgrading and deployment of required infrastructure
- Deployment and implementation of SMS management platform and integrations to support operational requirements
- Relocation of services from existing control room
- Upgrading of access control systems
- Development of DDR site operational and deployment requirements
- Testing, commissioning and handover requirements
As part of the contract, Consultive Solutions Limited will also provide the client with Tender Support, including evaluation of technical compliance, commercial proposals and service & support proposals.
Consultive Solutions Limited working relationship with the Housing Association began in 2018, and we are currently involved with a number of projects including Feasibility Studies, Tender Support and Concept Design.
Commenting on this recent appointment, Derek Scott, Managing Director said “This project is a real win for Consultive Solutions, the team have worked hard to ensure the planning and design stages are detailed an incorporate the full client’s requirements. This project also highlights the benefits and efficiencies that clients can realise when engaging independent and professional consultancy services”