As part of our ongoing commitment to cyber security, we are pleased to announce that Consultive Solutions Limited has achieved certification to the UK Government’s Cyber Essentials Scheme.
Developed by both the UK Government and Cyber Security Industry, the Cyber Essentials scheme defines a baseline standard of security for UK businesses. The scheme outlines the controls businesses need to implement to help mitigate risks.
Cyber Essentials concentrates on five key areas:
- Securing connectivity to the internet through appropriate management of boundary firewalls and internet gateways
- Secure configuration of software and devices
- Strong access control to data and services
- Suitable processes and mechanisms for protecting against viruses and malware
- Effective patch management to ensure devices and software are up to date
Achieving this accreditation reinforces that Consultive Solutions Limited take cyber and data security seriously and that we will continue to review our compliance and apply best practice to protect both our own organisation, and our clients. Our independent, on-site audit of our security controls have achieved a standard that has been tested and approved by an accreditation body under the scheme.